Tuesday, September 11, 2012

September 11th - In Memoriam

    Today is September 11th, today is the 12th anniversary of the Horrific Bombing of the World Trade Center in New York City, New York on Thursday, September 11th, 2001. Lives were lost on that tragic morning, that fateful day, those who survived that ordeal were left some deep scars that took time to heal, but the memories wouldn't be forgotten ! When I was 11 years old, my 5th grade teacher told me about what had happen to the Twin Towers on that very day, I was in a state of disbelief that time, when I had gotten out of school, my mother told me the same info. I didn't know how it happened, until an airplane was terrorize by a pair of Saudi-Arabians & Muslims spreading the word of Al` Qaeda and it crash landed right on that spot of the WTC (World Trade Center). This has touch the lives of many throughout the United States ! Even some throughout the rest of the world.  Let's remember the fallen & honored those for have & still continue to serve our country, shall we ?

No comments:

Post a Comment