Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Positives and Negatives




     Earlier today, I recived a comment from one Anoymous named Alexander "the greatest asshole who ever lived." And he did critique me and give me some pointers on that last post that I had to regretfully delete, but his attitude was out of line and I was very appauled by that. I will admit, the product stills I took weren't that good, but I'll continue to better myself at these no matter what. But, if your going to give me critism and critique on my work and give me pointers, then do it like a professional and not like some jerk or bastard. If I find anymore negative comments on this post, then i'll delete the post and get back to you with a negative response of my own. Thank you and enjoy the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment