Thursday, July 16, 2015

Loss in the Family



   Hello, my dear bloggers. The Captain returns, but with Bad news. Yesterday afternoon at 6:00pm, my mother has passed away due to a massive heart attack. She has reunited with her mother, father and sister in the heavens. She would've love to see her Captain son make her proud and amazed her with my talents whether it be Photo Art or Canvas Art, heck even Street Art. She would be so amazed. If she was still alive to this day, she'd say. "This isn't the end, this is only the beginning." I will continue to post more updates, with photos and canvas art soon, but not for a little while, cause your Captain isn't going to be his energetic self for awhile. I'll return real soon.

1 comment:

  1. Alexander (you know the rest)July 30, 2015 at 4:41 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete