Sunday, September 11, 2016

September 11th, 2001 Remembrance.






 

    This is your Captain speaking and want to look back on September 11th 2001. I was 4th/5th grade at the time and my former principal and teacher announced that earlier the World Trade Center in New York City was attacked on that day, I wasn't paying attention to it at the time, but when my mother picked me up from school, she asked me the same question. When I saw the news reports at the time, I was surprised. My father called me and told me what happened on this day. Now I watch documentaries on 9-11/Ground Zero to learn more and also paint Canvas to give my respect and condolences for what happened on this fateful day that continues to live on in infamy. I will be posting a video about 9-11 today, you can check it out on my YouTube channel., be sure to subscribe to me at YouTube/Dave-Walker. You can also fine me on Facebook.com/Dave-Walker or Twitter.com/davewalker6. More post coming soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment