Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Rocko Forever (2005-2021)


 

       Yesterday Afternoon, between the Hours of 4:00pm & 5:00pm, Rocko Wade Walker has crossed on to the Rainbow Bridge in the Heavens, due to Bone Cancer. . . My sister (Whom was the actual owner had felt it in her gut and in a way, I've felt his time was coming.) My plan was to make him the Face of my future Art Studio and a internet sensation like the others, but due to School, finding work & etc. It was too late. He is with my late Mother, Grandmother, Aunt and 2 Grandfathers in heaven. . . There's no doubt i'm going to be Teary-eyed for a time being. There will be no Viewing nor Funeral due to COVID-19, so let's remember the Good times Rocko has had, shall we ? Until then, Let's Stay Safe and Stay Gold. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment