Saturday, January 29, 2022

Product Stills - Liquitex Freestyle Paint Knives




 

  Captain's Back and with a New Post, been doing some Product Stills to press up the time, here we have the Liquitex Freestyle Paint Knives that I use for my Canvas-Art and I shot with my trusty Nikon D3000 and Edited with Photopea which is Free instead of Adobe Photoshop. You can see the Glare that comes from them and don't mind the first Photograph with the one short Paint Knife on the right, I know it looks Scratched, Should've Photoshopped that one or did it without it, that's my Mistake/Burden to bear and I Apologize for that one. When it comes to the Shorter Paint Knives, I feel like a Ninja when i'm in Possession of them, want to do a Self-Model Still of me as a Ninja holding, but need to Rent some Space in order to make it happen. Hell, I should be called "Captain" Dave Walker, Canvas-Art Ninja or Mural-Art Ninja(Although I haven't done any Mural-Art Yet.) But, in any event this is my 2nd post of 2022, more coming soon. Stay Safe, Stay Healthy and Stay Gold. . . Late.

2 comments:

  1. These are extremely bland. You need to experiment with colored lighting to make things pop a little more. The depth of field in the first one is far too shallow. When doing product photography you need to have the entire product in focus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, it's been a while. . . My Technique is a bit Rusty,

      Delete