Friday, February 24, 2023

Break from Social Media

 



    This is your Captain speaking, and I've come up with a big decision that has given me a lot of thought. I will be taking a break from social media such as Facebook and Instagram. I deactivated my Facebook, trying to do the same with Instagram, but I'll be on Twitter and TikTok, but won't be on that much either. Social Media can be fun as well as an escape from your day-to-day life, but at the same time can also be dangerous cause it's also a paradise for Hackers and Scammers to get your personal data and information.

So, yes, I'm doing the right thing with this decision. . . I still will be doing this blog and keep you posted on further updates regarding future finished projects, so unitl then, stay safe, happy, positive, healthy and gold. Let's keep that Faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment