Monday, January 9, 2012

First Blog of the Year 2012

  What's up my friendly neighborhood bloggers and Happy New Year, this is my first blog of the year, sorry for the hold up and announcing tonight or 1 week hiatus, anywho I've been wanting to let you know that this year is going to be different, so be ready for the changes that are going to be inevitable. I can promise you on that, I'm in the middle of setting some goals and personal planning and I want them to work out as soon as possible. I'm gonna hope and pray on it. But for right now, In the meantime, I was out in Detroit taking picture of the Big-D yesterday, hopefully I can get some more Night-Life photos of Detroit as well. Speaking of Detroit, the 2012 Detroit International Auto Show is coming up on January 14th-22nd, so if your looking to go, better get some tickets, go out to Cobo Hall and check out the off the hook vehicles, for those who are photographers who are going out to get some photos, I know your going to be there clicking those shutters away as you take photos of the cars of the future. I'm looking forward into going myself and taking photos and posting them up. Speaking of January, on the 15th is Rocko's Birthday, that's right Rocko "Mr. Pugo" Walker turns 8 years old this year, i'll be posting up his birthday celebration in due time. Like I said, there will be some goals that'll be planned out soon enough, no doubt my Rogue Bard Media friend, Fyl has a few surprises in store for me that's involves the project: Can't Get No Play ! Don't forget, we still need a woman to play a important role for the project. Or two or three, I don't know. For info on Can't Get No Play, visit the Rogue Bard Media website at http://www.roguebardmedia.com/ or visit their FaceBook ot Twitter pages. For all you FaceBookers, it's http://www.FaceBook.com/RogueBardMedia and for you Twitters who just oh so love to Tweet, it's http://www.Twitter.com/RogueBardMedia. Well, hope your enjoying this blog, cause you know I'am, so continue to enjoy and i'll be back with more posting and i'll get back to you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment