Saturday, May 26, 2012

Mother's Day at Awakenings - Part #2

Good Evening and here's part #2 of the Awakenings Mother's Day Movement. Kamal Smith, is on stage acting like he's Lite Shineth. Heh, heh. . . "LET THE LIGHT SHINETH UPON YOU, KAMAL !!!" That was catchy though. In any case, normally you would see Diallo preaching but had some car issues, so a man that Diallo met named Daniel Davenport entered Awakenings and preached about his success and what path that success drove him. It was a terrible shame to see his eldest son's life taken by his own hand. I feel nothing but rage and anger to see those who are being bullied which would lead to a path of suicide. I too thought about suicide, for no apparent reason, but the Will to Live is much stronger than suicide. And if I were to face suicide, then it I would face nothing more than fiery damnation in the pits of hell ! And I don't want that to happen. So from here on out, i'm going to live to see tomorrow and i'll keep having the will to live with me. But a shout out to those to who are being bullied, suicide is not the way to go. And if you wish for more info on how to put a stop to bullying, visit a website or call a hotline should you need assistance. Anywho, it was a pleasure listening to Mr. Davenport's sermon. I want to hear more from him one day. The Series is about being strange, and I agree with him, were all not normal. We don't want to be too successful in life, but significant. In the meantime, took some photos of people socializing and Chellie "Caribbean Nut" Marie texting. I should get her to model for me one day. Heh, heh. . . I hope you enjoyed this post, cause you know I'am. For more info on the Series for Awakenings Movement, visit the website at: www.AwakenDetroit.com More post coming soon, so enjoy the weekend if you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment