Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Blast from the Past - Deathwatch. . . Again.





    I'm back and I've done some digging into my past and found stills of the Rogue Bard feature, Deathwatch which we did back in the William D. Ford years. Where students of the William D. Ford Career Tech Center, I was one of them, whom was boosting his photography, teaming up with Rogue Bard Media LLC. 1st is Jimmy(Don Dryuor) on the Microphone from the Radio Station, then both Jimmy and Marty being interviewed by the radio D.J (forgot the name but was played by Kamal Smith). These guys along with other students, including me did a great job with the acting, with getting the lines right and I did a great job with another photographer with the stills. Wish we had a reunion looking back on this and me and the bards put our issues in the past. Anywho, check out Kamal Smith on Because We're Men every sunday at 5:00pm on MyTV-20 Detroit, and if you want more the bards go to their webpage at www.RogueBardMedia.com. More post coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment