Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Suggestions & Promises

      Ever since I've been taking pictures, for a couple of months i've been hearing some suggestions about creating a photobook or a calendar. Well, my friends, i'm going to make those dreams come true. However, some of my photos will be set up in a future gallery that will be explained in for a few years or longer, along with my paintings as well. Also, Poetry at Kuumba's Cove is back & next month on Friday December the 16th, the cove will have some of the best poets from the city of Detroit, i'm hoping i'll be there so I can spit out my Peace on the Mic.
      It's been forever since I been on that stage. Hopefully, Diallo Smith or Daune Smith will host this event
The location is 227 Iron Street East of Jefferson in Downtown Detroit, Michigan. Anywho, i'm looking forward to showing each and every one of you my best stuff. More will be coming soon, you know what to do if have any questions, comments and concerns.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment