Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wayne County Lightfest






   I'm back, What up, Metro Detroiters ! Sorry to keep you waiting for the next blog. Now for those who live in the Livonia , these pictures seem quite familiar to you. The Wayne County Lightfest which is still in progress. It's from November 17th thru December 31st (New Year's Eve) and it cost only $5.00 to get in.
    I suggest you go out there, enjoy the ride and the lights. Take pictures if need be, for me, it took me the opportunity to walk out at 6:00pm in the evening to take these pictures with the help of a Tripod. However, the lights are very colorful and tasteful, but the photos don't have that motion blur like the last Night shot I did and put up on the last blog. In the meantime, enjoy these photo and if any questions, comments and concerns. you know what to do and reply right back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment