Saturday, December 31, 2011

Favorite Photos of 2011 & Looking Back








   I'm back, my friends and Happy New Year. Were about 2 &1/2 hours away from the New Year, but it's okay to look back on the past, but these photos tell the story in my point of view. That's why i'm here to present my favorite photos of 2011. 1st one is from the Awakenings Movement celebration a week ago on December 24th where everyone was embracing and having fun, I certainly did. 2nd is from the Bike-A-Thon fundraiser a week before, I was surprised the background wasn't in focus and not the woman riding the bike, other than that it's still a damn good picture. 3rd is from the Deathwatch project that myself, Rogue Bard Media and students from the William D. Ford Career Technical Center worked on last summer of soon to be last year. The shot of Marty (played by Devon Winters) lying on the floor drunk is considered to be my no. 1 photo out of all of them. And I also played an important role in it as well. 3rd is the shot I took of the GM Building out in Detroit, i'm surprised I didn't even use a tripod for that shot and still no motion blur, despite the fact, this is my favorite Night-Shot and finally the shot I took in the Wayne County Lightfest, This one I used a Tripod and this one turned out excellent. I'm looking forward to taking more pictures and putting them in my favorites of 2012. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, you can find me at my FaceBook page at http://www.FaceBook.com/captwalker or should you like to tweet me, find me at http://www.Twitter.com/davewalker6 and i'll tweet you back. Hope to see again in 2012, wish you happiness. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment