Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Detroit Riverwalk (City-Life Photography) - Part #1




I'm back, bloggers. I've returned from a I've seem to lost count hiatus from this blog. The Good News is, yes I have a job ! I'm a Sign Twirler for Alluring Advertising. It may not be a great job, but the pay is not too shabby. Finally, my prayers were answered ! I thanked the lord and his son for giving me the chance to provide for the family. However, I've not given up on the world of Photography,i'm going lose touch with it, i'm still going to get a career/job as a professional photographer. On the meantime, here's a blast from the past and that's photos from the Detroit RiverWalk. The Merry Go Round, the Consession Stand and the artworks from students of the College of Creative Studies. I'm thinking about taking my little dog, Rocko out for a walk to the RiverWalk on Woodward Ave. Many more photos are coming soon, so enjoy !

No comments:

Post a Comment