Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My Very First Copyright



     This bring back memories, when I first got into William D. Ford I was a mere nobody, didn't know nothing about Photography whatsoever, however I did try, but kept messing up, until this shot of Dave "Jibber" Sobecki proved to be the difference maker. Mr. A (Mr. Louis Amadio) whom was my instructor at the time said that this was my A-Shot. Not although all works of Art don't have to be perfect, but people would continue to comment about it (Positive & Negative). The next year, Fyl Frazze had came up with the Idea of Watermarking, you when the Rogue Bard Media crew took photos of their work, they would always Watermark their photos with the Rogue Bard Media symbol as a copyright. When I started this blog last year, I tried posted my work blank, but Fyl once again gave me the idea of Watermark, show I took under consideration to allow him to help me Watermark what photos I took to post in this blog. This is my very 1st Studio Still for this blog - A head & sholder photograph of Dave "Jibber" Sobecki ! (Forgot to tell you, he's also a photographer as well.)

No comments:

Post a Comment