Saturday, February 18, 2012

Pet Photography






  I'm back, but with more fascinating photos taking by your's truly. 2 weeks ago, me and the dog went out for a walk down Hines Park on Hines Drive and Ann Arbor Trail and the Sun was setting and the day was beautiful and that's when I thought - get some shots of Rocko roaming free. It was a beautiful day before it snow the next day. I'm looking forward to doing this again someday, maybe later today or something. If your a photographer and pet lover whether be dogs or cats, take some photos of your pets, always keep them safe.  Oh, by the way, didn't tell you this before but you can also find me on the DeviantART website at http://www.DeviantART.com/captainwalker7 if you wish to view any of my artworks, put them in your favorites or comment on them, you have to be a DeviantART member. Okay, I hope you enjoy this post, cause I already am, so leave me some comments and i'll get back to you on a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment