Monday, February 6, 2012

Awakenings Movement - Baptism



Two Weeks ago, Awakenings Movement had a baptism, this was a first for me to ever witness Diallo perform one. Although it was mean those who wish to make a change in their lives, make a difference and i'm very happy and blessed to be one of those people. First off was my good buddy, Wadsworth who was in a video which was created by Fyl Frazze, written by Diallo Smith. He was a brunch conversation with another good friend of mine, Dan. Dan had asked a question: Do you want to give yourself to the lord ? When I heard that question he asked Wadsworth, I wondered the same thing. And Wadsworth did just that by baptism in name of the Father, Son & Holy Spirit. Then, Derek was the next to go up, his wife shed tears of joy when volunteered, that's was when it occured to me, let's this be the 2nd time. And I was the 3rd one going up, not any of you know this, but this was my second time giving myself to the big man upstairs and finally, there was William Smith who had volunteered to give himself to the lord, his daughter was so happy. Now, it's never too late to make that change in life. It really isn't. . . It's also never too late to see what Awakenings is all about. This is only a suggestions, head on out to the Detroit School of Arts on 123 & Seldon in Detroit and take a good luck. God Bless you.

2 comments:

  1. I still think the look you captured on DJ's face in the first photo is hilarious. Looks like he just got slimed by a ghost or something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True that, we should send him that photo if we ever see him again one day.

      Delete