Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Awakenings Easter Celebration (Part #2)









        Well, here's Part #2 of the Awakenings Movement Easter Celebration. More of the Awakenings family socializing before everyone could get in and get they church on after Jamie made the announcements after that, Kamal and the choir got they praise on as well. By the way, congrats to my friend Kamal Smith for the DVD release of the movie: Loud Pack, which is out on DVD or not yet release, i'm not sure. Speaking of perfomance, the lovely Keiona Evans and the talented R.J from Kid Motion made one awesome of an awesome performance, specially R.J when the kid got his rap on a video and on stage with the choir along with that other woman who's name I forgot. But in any case, Awakenings Easter Celebration was slamming. I suggest you come to Awakenings Movement and see what i'm talking about. I hope you know about the website of Awakenings Movement, don't forget to visit the FaceBook & Twitter pages. Well, I hope you enjoy the rest of this post, cause I never stop enjoying this blog. More Photos coming soon. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment