Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Awakenings Easter Celebration (Part #1)

Hope you all had a fantastic Easter, because myself and everyone else did at the Easter Celebration at Awakenings Movement. If you don't believe me, then these Stills will tell the story, for example: My friend, Lucas playing songs while everyone else was socializing. Jayne Marie Smith and Shelly "Carribean Nut" Owens were anxiously trying getting inside, cause it was cold like the Water. Everyone still was socializing and wandering, like Derek was doing. However i'm going to put this photograph on my DeviantART. And we said hello to the newest member of kid motion, Ms. Andrea Matthews who is the newest addition to the team with Ms. Jameel Smith & Ms. Brianne Eccles. Part #2 of the Easter Celebration coming soon, so I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment